Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Is it me or you?

“If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy.
 If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem.
 But I arise in the morning torn between 
 a desire to improve the world
 and a desire to enjoy the world.
 This makes it hard to plan the day.”
     ~Elwyn Brooks White~

This quote hits home like no other. As I progress, it now seems that the gap between helping others and enjoying life is bridged by my growing appreciation for all human beings. Seeing the genius in the design of every life experience is not an easy task but when you begin to see it, you get a glimpse of what Einstein meant when he said, "I have deep faith that the principle of the universe will be beautiful and simple." ~Angie Ducharme~

No comments: