Search This Blog

Monday, December 16, 2013

Quotes and heath tip of the day... 12/16/13

It's not always easy to remember, 
but I think it's true: how I react to people 
and events around me is usually an indication 
of how I am doing internally. - 
When I'm feeling irked, 
it's because I'm highly irk-able. - 
I don't want to be irk-able. 
I want to be a mountain 
of peace and good humor. 
     ~ Dr. Ben Kim

I say “Out” to every negative thought 
that comes to my mind. No person, place, 
or thing has any power over me, 
for I am the only thinker in my mind. 
I create my own reality and everyone in it. 
     ~ Louise Hay 

Health Tip: According to studies that were published in an issue of Life Sciences, artemesinin – a derivative of the wormwood plant used in Chinese Medicine - can kill 98% of breast cancer cells in less than 16 hours. The herb used alone caused a 28% reduction in breast cancer cells, but when paired with iron, sweet wormwood was able to eradicate cancer almost entirely. What’s more, normal human breast cancer cells were not affected in the experiment by this treatment. Read more:  http://naturalsociety.com/artemesinin-iron-causes-98-reduction-breast-cancer/#ixzz2nSm5V0l2

No comments: