Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2016

Start with something you want to do!

Everyone seems to have a preferable form of movement, one that doesn't take much effort to get up and do. For me it is hiking in the woods and dancing. If you don't know what yours is, finding out would be a great first step.

I fell off the working out train and was hard pressed to find the motivation to start again. I happened to be lucky enough to have just been on a hike two days in a row. Unbeknownst to myself, that was just the ticket that, effortlessly, got me up and doing a Cize dance workout this morning. I feel in the groove again. :)

Finding your movement of least resistance is a great place to start. Joy is always the best place to begin anything. It clears the muck to get you ready for bigger and better! Walk anyone? ;)

No comments: