Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Many of my thoughts are becoming things of late. While Christy, Mayhem, and I were hiking today, 2 thoughts became things. I told Christy about them which brought up an old debate. Did my thoughts manifest or did I see something happening before it happened?

I brought up the theory of past, present, and future happening at the same time. In that case, we accepted that we could be creating future events with our thoughts and picking up future events manifesting as thoughts.

Irregardless of why and how this happens, it seems to happen when I am in an open-minded, peaceful place - nonjudgmental, positive, and optimistic. I would love to know what state of mind other people are in when thoughts become things.

Thoughts and feelings creating experience is as exciting as it is scary. Mind control is pretty important with respect to this, unless you're an adventurer, maverick, or warrior who welcomes all experience. I can assure you, that is not me :) Fear and pain be gone! Joy and happiness? Bring it on! Therefore, I will be practicing mind control to steer my experience :)


Now that's a powerful state of mind!!





No comments: